Effective as of June 27, 2023.
Chang O Son Coaching, LLC, doing business as Chang O Son Coaching (the "Company"), own sand operates https://www.changoson.com/ (“Website”). The Company takes seriously the privacy of each individual who uses the Website or other services provided by the Company(“you”).
- the types of information the Company might collect about you;
- the types of information the Company might collect about you;
- the steps the Company takes to protect your personal information; and
- your rights with respect to your information and how to contact the Company about it.
1. Applicability of This Policy
- through each email, text message, phone call or other electronic communication that you send to or have with the Company (each such communication is called a “Covered Communication”).
2. Your Agreement to This Policy
- accessing or using the Website or other Covered Service, or
3. Information We Collect
The Company collects various types of personal information about and from users of Covered Services and individuals who engage in Covered Communications, including:
- their name, email address, phone number, postal address, or any other identifiers by which they may be contacted online or offline;
- their billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), and other billing information;
- their demographic information, such as language, gender, and age; information with respect to their content interests, personal interests, and product preferences;
- web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on a user’s device;
- the individual web pages or products that a user has viewed;
- the website, search terms, campaign or other traffic source that referred a user to the Covered Service; and
- information about how they interact with the Website or other Covered Services.
The type of personal information the Company will collect about or from you will depend on the service you are using, how you are interacting with the service, and other circumstances. For example, the Company might collect your billing information if you purchase a Covered Service.
4. Child Users
The Company will delete any personal information that it learns it has collected or received from a child without permission from the child’s parents. If you believe that the Company might have collected or received personal information from a child without permission from that child’s parents, contact us in accordance with section 17 titled “Communicating with Us”.
5. How We Collect Personal Information?
The Company collects personal information in various ways when you use the Company’sservices or communicate with it, such as when you –
- browse the Company’s pages or its other web content;
- register or create an account with the Company;
- place an order with the company;
- attend the Company’s online events;
- use the Company’s products or services;
- enter promotions or sweepstakes by the Company;
- subscribe to the Company’s newsletter or request to be added to one or more of its mailing lists;
- provide feedback in one or more of the Company’s online surveys; and
- call, write to, or otherwise interact with the Company.
The Company might ask for additional information to enable the Company to provide you access to or permit you to use the Website or other services.
The Company also automatically collects information using various technologies, such as:
- “Cookies,” which are data files that are placed on your computer device and often use an anonymous unique identifier to recognize you (visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies and how to them);
- “Log files,” which track activity on the Website and other Company web content, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps; and
- “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels,” which are types of electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website or the Company’s other web content.
6. How do we use information?
The Company will use the personal information it collects from or about you for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods and services you request from the Company;
- to allow you to use interactive features of the Website or other platforms used by the Company;
- to perform data and statistical analyses to help the Company improve the functionality of its goods and services and make strategic decisions;
- to send you notifications about changes to the Website or other goods or services;
- to send you announcements about upcoming events or new goods or services;
- to ensure the safety, security and maintenance of the Company’s Website and other services by preventing unauthorized or malicious activities;
- to send you the Company’s newsletter, other information you request to receive, or both;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or that the Company states to you when you provide the information.
By using the Website, you are agreeing to security monitoring and auditing. For security purposes, and to ensure that the public service remains available to users, this computer system may employ programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage, including attempts to deny service to users.
The Company may, on one or more occasions, use your personal information to contact you or send you communications about the Company’s own, its affiliates’, or other businesses’ goods and services that might interest you. You may opt out of receiving such promotional communications as provided in section 16.2, titled “Opting Out of the Company’s Promotional Offers.”
7. Where is Your Personal Information Stored?
The Company operates the Website and provides its services primarily from the United States, in the state of North Carolina. The Company might, on one or more occasions, use service providers located in other countries.
The Company also uses and stores your personal information on one or more cloud-based services, including Google Drive. These services might store your data on one or more servers located outside the United States of America.
8. How do we share your information?
The Company does not sell your personal information to anyone.
8.1 Service Providers
The Company may share your personal information with trusted service providers who work for the Company. The service providers are provided with your personal information to help the Company with one or more of the following:
- providing you a good or service you have requested, including access to the Website;
- communicating with you regarding any of your orders, requests, or inquiries, or the goods or services the Company is providing you; and
- communicating with you about offers from the Company and from its marketing partners.
The Company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the service providers are contractually required to keep this personal information secure and to only use it for the purposes for which it is provided.
8.2 Sharing With Marketing Affiliates and Referral Partners
The Company has an affiliate and referral program to financially incentivize and reward individuals and businesses who refer the Company’s goods and services to potential customers. To fulfil its obligations under the affiliate referral program and similar agreements, the Company may share with these referral partners personal information about you, including information about whether you purchased a good or service from the Company, your choice of payment options, and the amounts you paid. The Company takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information shared with its marketing affiliates and referral partners, including only sharing personal information as necessary, and requiring that they agree to take reasonable precautions to protect against disclosure of the personal information.
8.3 Sharing Cooking and Usage Data
The Company may share “cookie” and other data about traffic patterns or usage collected on the Company’s webpages with affiliated companies, its business partners or with third parties or with third party advertisers or ad networks. Any such data shared is anonymous and does not identify any user.
8.4 Sharing for Legal Reasons
The Company may also share your personal information –
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to the extent the Company determines is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others.
9. Google Analytics
The Company might, on one or more occasions, use “Google Analytics” to collect some information the Company listed above about your use of the Website and other Covered Services. The Company might use the information it gets from Google Analytics to improve the Website and other Covered Services. To collect this information, Google Analytics might place cookies on your device or read cookies that are already there. Google Analytics might also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded that partner with Google. The Company does not intended to combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with other personally identifiable information the Company has collected about you.
10. Advertising by the Company
The Company uses your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications the Company believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-onlineadvertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by following these links:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You might be able to opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital AdvertisingAlliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
11. Advertising by the Other Businesses
12. Privacy Policies of Other Businesses
The Website and other Covered Services might provide links to websites and products of other businesses. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of those businesses. You acknowledge it is your responsibility to seek out and understand the privacy policies and data collection practices of these other websites.
14. Communications with You
The Company will comply with relevant United States privacy law in its communications with all customers who are residents of the United States.
15. Social Media
16. Your Options
The Company provides you with choices with respect to your privacy and personal information.
16.1 Opting out of Automatic Tracking and Advertising
If you do not want to be subject to automatic tracking or to advertising tailored for you, you may change the settings in your browser to block some or all browser cookies. Some browsers might give you the option to be notified when a cookie is about to b. Your browser might also permit you to clear some or all cookies that are currently stored on your device. Blocking or removing cookies might cause you to lose access to or impair your ability to use the Website or other services of the Company.
16.2 Opting Out of the Company’s Promotional Offers
If want the Company to stop using your personal information to promote its own or other business’ goods or services, you may opt-out by sending a request to the Company at the email address listed in section 17, which is titled “Communicating with Us”. If you have received a promotional email from the Company, you may also opt out by replying to the email with a request to be excluded from future promotional emails, or clicking a link (if any) at the bottom of the email to visit a page to opt out of some or all future promotional emails from the Company. Opting out of receiving promotional emails will not apply to communications between you and the Company for non-promotional purposes, such as in connection with providing you goods or services, responding to orders or service requests, or other transactions.
16.3 Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
If you want to access, correct, or delete personal information that you have provided to the company, send a request to the Company at the email address listed in section 17, which is titled “Communicating with Us”. The Company will not change or delete personal information if the Company determines that doing so would violate a law or legal obligation or make the information false in any way.
If you have created one or more accounts with the Company, the platform on which the account exists might permit you to delete your account or some information associated with it.
17. Communicating with Us
- by email to email@example.com;
- by phone to 1 (919) 726-8232; or
- by mail or delivery to the following address:
Chang O Son Coaching, LLC
ATTN: Dr. Chang O Son, CEO
555 Magnum Street, Suite 100
Durham, North Carolina, 27701-4689